Rules and Guidelines
By Attending Kamecon, you are Agreeing to Adhere to the Following Rules and Guidelines.
- Be respectful to your fellow attendees as well as the general public. This means no disruptive behavior such as harassment, fighting, running in the halls, public intoxication or similar behavior.
- Do not damage the facilities. This means no activities such as writing on walls, slamming doors, or leaving trash lying around.
- Neither we nor the University of Maryland are responsible for lost or missing items. Do not leave your belongings unattended. Any unattended items should be taken to the help desk in the Grand Ballroom.
- Neither we nor the University of Maryland are responsible for your well-being. Please act responsibly.
- Please do not touch fellow attendees or take their picture without their permission. Cosplay is not consent.
Children (Under 12)
- A parent or guardian must accompany any and all children under the age of 12 at all times.
- Children must carry some form of identification and the contact information of a guardian with them at all times. This is so that our staff may contact their guardians should the need arise.
- We do not allow any weapons or props that resemble weapons. This includes items such as, but not limited to, staffs, baseball bats, knives, Nerf blasters or any props that can shoot a projectiles like water, aerosol or arrows. UMD students are quick to report suspicious activity and gun sightings, so please help us avoid any kind of incident and leave weapon props at home.
- Misuse of props or using them in way that may be a hazard for others is also not allowed.
- Any violations of this will result in having to leave your props with the help desk for as long as you are attending the convention.
- If you're not sure if your prop will be allowed, feel free to contact us at email@example.com